Subscribe By EmailDon't miss a tip or recipe!
Pick A Category!
Pick A Topic!12 Days Christmas Cookies Baking barbecuing beauty berries beverages Blood pressure Chicken Cinnamon Cleaning cookies Cookware and bakeware entertaining environment Extracts First aid frosting frugal fruit Garlic grilling healthy lifestyle icing Laundry make ahead Mashed potato Microwave oven natural products no bake Onion Pain Relief Pies and Pastry Popsicle Pumpkin Sodium Soup Spice Turkey Vanilla extract
Pick By Month!
- Who Loves To Party And Get Free Stuff?Who loves to party and get free stuff, like Watkins products? Partying with your friends is always fun, when everyone receives freebies that makes it even sweeter! We love getting together with you and your friends, sharing tips and ideas … Continue reading → […]
- Watkins New 11oz Butter, Pure Lemon and Pure Vanilla ExtractsCalling all bakers, we are thrilled to introduce to you three of Watkins most popular extracts in a new larger 11 ounce size. You can now get our pure lemon extract, butter extract and pure vanilla extract in Watkins exclusive … Continue reading → […]
- Watkins Aloe and Green Tea DeodorantI haven’t done a product review for quite a while, way too long in fact! So I thought I’d tell you about Watkins Aloe and Green Tea Deodorant, This product was introduced ten years or more ago and it is … Continue reading → […]
- Save on Watkins Soup and Gravy BasesSave on Watkins soup and gravy bases in January! When the weather is cooler it’s a great time to cook delicious homemade soups, stews and other one pot meals. With these handy mixes you can whip up delicious home cooked … Continue reading → […]
- Seasons GreetingThere is no time more fitting to say “Thank You” and to wish you a Happy Holiday Season and a New Year filled with health, happiness and prosperity. Hope you enjoy this short video to wish you a special holiday … Continue reading → […]
- Who Loves To Party And Get Free Stuff?
Author Archives: Melody Thacker
Chicken and turkey are healthy protein choices that are versatile and tasty. There are so many ways you can prepare poultry. Bake it, fry it, grill it, stew it, slow cook it and put it into all sorts of dishes. … Continue reading
Who wants to win a Diono Radian R120 Car Seat? Keeping your precious bundle safe is your number one priority, a car seat is an essential to keep your child safe and secure in your vehicle. Wow, this car seat … Continue reading
Cayenne or Red Pepper comes from chile peppers, or capsicums. Prepared from one of the hottest chile pods, it’s always sold as a ground spice. Not only does it heat up your meals, it also has a wide range of … Continue reading
One of the most common new years resolutions people make is to stop smoking, and after a few days many break their resolution. There is no doubt, cigarette smoking is easy to start but hard to quit. It is compared … Continue reading
Once in a while it’s nice to have a sweet treat! Having some of this gourmet cinnamon butter ready in the fridge means you can enjoy one in an instant. This makes the most amazing cinnamon toast and it’s wonderful … Continue reading
It’s a crazy world we live it and learning to live in the moment can be a very freeing state of mind. With so many things to do and worry about it’s easy to get stressed out and anxious. Understanding … Continue reading
Do you ever wonder what’s in your shampoo and other body care products? If you’ve ever looked at the ingredient list you’ve probably found it isn’t a lot of help, unless you are a chemist! Most shampoos contain a chemical … Continue reading
If you ask a group of children where their food such as apples come from, chances are several of them are going to tell you that apples come from “the store.” And they do, but only after being grown on … Continue reading