Subscribe By EmailDon't miss a tip or recipe!
Pick A Category!
Pick A Topic!12 Days Christmas Cookies Baking barbecuing beauty berries beverages Blood pressure Chicken Cinnamon Cleaning cookies Cookware and bakeware entertaining environment Extracts First aid frosting frugal fruit Garlic grilling healthy lifestyle icing Laundry make ahead Mashed potato Microwave oven natural products no bake Onion Pain Relief Pies and Pastry Popsicle Pumpkin Sodium Soup Spice Turkey Vanilla extract
Pick By Month!
- Watkins New 11oz Butter, Pure Lemon and Pure Vanilla ExtractsCalling all bakers, we are thrilled to introduce to you three of Watkins most popular extracts in a new larger 11 ounce size. You can now get our pure lemon extract, butter extract and pure vanilla extract in Watkins exclusive … Continue reading → […]
- Watkins Aloe and Green Tea DeodorantI haven’t done a product review for quite a while, way too long in fact! So I thought I’d tell you about Watkins Aloe and Green Tea Deodorant, This product was introduced ten years or more ago and it is … Continue reading → […]
- Save on Watkins Soup and Gravy BasesSave on Watkins soup and gravy bases in January! When the weather is cooler it’s a great time to cook delicious homemade soups, stews and other one pot meals. With these handy mixes you can whip up delicious home cooked … Continue reading → […]
- Seasons GreetingThere is no time more fitting to say “Thank You” and to wish you a Happy Holiday Season and a New Year filled with health, happiness and prosperity. Hope you enjoy this short video to wish you a special holiday … Continue reading → […]
- Watkins Onion and Garlic Pepper Back By Popular DemandGreat news, Watkins Onion and Garlic Pepper is back by popular demand! This is going to make so many of our customers happy! This versatile, no salt seasoning is perfect for sprinkling on all types of meat before grilling, frying … Continue reading → […]
- Watkins New 11oz Butter, Pure Lemon and Pure Vanilla Extracts
Tag Archives: Blood pressure
Cayenne or Red Pepper comes from chile peppers, or capsicums. Prepared from one of the hottest chile pods, it’s always sold as a ground spice. Not only does it heat up your meals, it also has a wide range of … Continue reading